In the heat of exposing what has been transpiring between him and his manager, Shatta Wale has revealed that he pays both his manager, Bulldog and his Management label Bullhaus.

According to the controversial artiste, instead of him being taken care of by the people who signed him unto their team, he rather does that.

“From day one, I worked things myself. They have done nothing for me apart from following me. Anything I do for Bullhaus is my money. Some times in this industry people want to behave like big men.

“There is a perception that artiste mangers give the artiste money and buy them cars but that is not the picture. Simply put, I pay Bulldog, for a better word, I pay Bullhaus,” he said  at a Press conference he organized yesterday at Pluz 89.9 Fm.

Bullhaus Entertainment last week, officially announced the end of the working relationship with the maverick entertainer.

“The management of Bullhaus Entertainment wishes to bring to the notice of the general public that we no longer have a working relationship with multiple award winning artiste, Charles Nii Armah Mensah A.K.A. Shatta Wale effective immediately,” the statement said.

It added: “We are humbled to have been part of the success story up until this point, and wish Shatta Wale all the best in his future endeavours. We also wish to thank Shatta Wale and his Shatta Movement team for choosing us as managers for his professional career for these past years. We will forever be fans of Shatta Wale and his music and still believe in the mantra of the Shatta Movement. ‘Shatta Movement for life”.