There is always a complaint that Ghanaian actors do not make much money from their trade. Some are even not paid at all, yet people feel the industry is a gold mine.

Veteran Ghanaian actor and radio broadcaster, Mikki Osei Berko has revealed that he made only ¢30 per episode on hit TV series, Taxi Driver.

Mikki made this statement when he appeared on GH Ones “Pundit”. According to him, during those days, he was moved more by the passion for the job than the monetary reward and therefore he didn’t mind and played his role to the best of his ability.
“I was paid c300,000 (¢30) for an episode of Taxi Driver. Those days because of passion, I played my role to the best of my abilities. I was all into it, I didn’t complain at all.” 
Mikki Osei Berko played Master Richard, a rich, arrogant and boastful taxi owner in hit TV series, Taxi Driver...