Medikal of AMG Business has unleashed the much anticipated banger titled ‘Bra Krom’ featuring Luther, and produced by Unkle Beatz.

We have seen more of Medikal‘s Hiphop side this year; and I guess it’s time for him to take us to the dance-floor with this new single. When he said he does almost all genres, he wasn’t bluffing about that. Medikal had to lay these catchy rap verses on this banger to make party lovers rap along whilst getting their groove on…

Bra Krom‘ simply means “Come To Town” and it basically talks about how they chill around town and all the fun moments those comes with. If you love partying, this is the song which will get you addicted! I like Luther‘s approach to hooks, which is almost like a trademark in his career. So far, I have not heard him deliver below my expectation. He gets more creative and better each time.

The banger is waiting right here for you to get partying with. I don’t know about you; but for me, this is like my song for the rest of the night. This is addictive and I thought I should just warn you first!! Its MDK challe!! Enjoy, download, share and leave your comments…

Medikal – Bra Krom (Ft. Luther) (Prod. By Unkle Beatz)

Artiste: Medikal ft. Luther
Song Title: Bra Krom
Produced By: Unkle Beatz

Click to [ DOWNLOAD ] or here [ DOWNLOAD ]