E.L finally unleashed the official music video to his new trending tune titled "LALAFALAMA" coordinated by productive Pascal Aka.

The banger turned into a road song of praise instantly it was discharged! E.L made them examine what "Lalafalama" truly means or alludes to. I had my own intending to it; and I accept numerous individuals might think what I thought too. What ever it will be, it has no effect and takes nothing out from the irresistible banger.

The music video had the riddle behind "Lalafalama" continue as before; since it didn't portray or display nothing near what we as a whole thought. (What? hold up… you need to know what I thought it was? Possibly later chale. LOL) The video was shot in a "Rough" situation and saw E.L in his "BAR III" veil. There were some stunning artists to effortlessness the road banger! Lovely shots and awesome idea! Pascal can't miss the point! Look at it…

EL – Lalafalama (Official Music Video) (Directed By Pascal Aka)

WATCH VIDEO: